Wednesday, August 23, 2006

al-yaom al-owwal (the first day)




Some pictures that were on my camera from home. A painting I did before leaving and the tree collage I made earlier this summer.

Just a picture of Shari'a El-Mohamed Mara'ashly, the street I live on.

I took this picture of the Nile off a bridge from Zamelek island to Cairo.

Zamelek Hostel, where I live. We're all pretty sure it used to be an old hotel. Ken, my roommate, took a picture of it at the same time, and we got a warning from the security guards. Turns out this picture exists illegally; but we asked if we should delete them and he said no, so kwais.

Kaniisat Mara'ashly, an old Coptic church across the street from my hostel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Hi Seth. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you post more soon. Have fun out there and stay safe. Cheers.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home